[Felvtalk] Winstrol....

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Thu Nov 2 18:02:11 CDT 2017

Hi Bob

When I was treating Zander, all the vets were using prednisone on cats, so that is what I used on Zander. I don’t agree it is useless. I have used prednisone on other cats, with good result. However, I now understand that prednisolone is a derivative of prednisone and is better and safer for cats. This is my understanding as to why this was changed, but I have heard from vets that the two are interchangeable in terms of dosage, etc.

Amani