[Felvtalk] feline leuk

Anna Summers anna at amproductionslocations.com
Tue Jun 14 07:52:55 CDT 2016

 I believe you should wait till they are 5 months old to test them -
If the mother is positive then  the kittens will have the antibodies from the mother  to protect them hopefully …. and if tested too soon they will also test positive.
Maybe as soon as it seems fair and they can eat on their own they should  be separated, not to cause   more risk from them catching the virus .
Once the antibodies  start to descrease this is the time to vaccinate…

> On 14 Jun 2016, at 01:54, Roxanne Smith <rescuek9lives at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I am in a rescue group, and one of our mommas came back as "slightly" positive per the vet, I must say that confuses me as the test was a combo test... Thoughts???
> In addition, she has two three week old babies, opinions on whether or not they should be separated???

Anna Summers
Tel :00 34 670671493

(Camino de Guerrero, 62)
El Palmar,