[Felvtalk] Re. Nutrition

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Thu Dec 22 13:36:45 CST 2016

Also try a water fountain to be sure she is getting enough water.  My guys love their's, especially when I put some ice cubes in to bounce around.  Because the water is recirculated and filtered, they seem to like it better.  I got mine from Pioneer or you can get same thing , different brand and cheaper from Amazon.