[Felvtalk] Re. Nutrition

Sherri Godschalk skgodschalk61 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:05:53 CST 2016

Thanks Robert. Bogey is a good eater. She has access to dry all the time and
she probably eats 3/8 cup a day. I also give her Fancy Feast to lick at 2
times a day. Now forcing 3-4 tablespoons of Hills AD and 1 tablespoon of ID.
(She hates the ID) Thanks to you allŠ10 Temptations a day! Since she likes
dry kibble and I know it is harder for her to process, I just want to make
that what I am putting in front of her is not ticking off her liver more.
Yesterday I tried an experimentŠI put Hills Sensitive Stomach, Blue Buffalo
Healthy Living and Blue Wilderness, in thirds in her dish hoping that I
could tell which she likes better. She likes them all apparently.

I feel very lucky that she is eating so much. There was just a couple of
days where she had no interest in anything. That was very difficult to keep
up that feeding schedule and I respect everyone who has had to do that for
very long. Just hope I am not feeding her crap.

I am so sorry about your little guy not feeling well. It is truly an uphill
battle isn¹t? So glad he has you to look after him.

Best,
Sherri