[Felvtalk] FelV positive or negative

Lorrie felinerescue at frontier.com
Mon Oct 5 09:19:57 CDT 2015

How right you are....... It really is a crap shoot. I test all
newcomers to our sanctuary, but this does not mean the cat will be
Felv negative forever.  There is the re-emergence of the virus, the
test being done wrong, and the window area where a cat has  just
acquired the virus but it does not show up in the blood test yet.
-
Lorrie