[Felvtalk] Little Girl Coco

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri Oct 2 13:21:39 CDT 2015

i AGREE.  mY aNNIE CAME FROM AN ONLY CAT HOME, HER OWNER DIES OF LIVER CANCER.  sHE SPEND 3 WEEKS LOCKED UP IN A SMALL TRAILER WITH SOMEONE COMING IN TO PUT OUT FOOD AND CHANGE HER BOX.  THEN SHE WAS PUT IN A CARDBOARD BOX AND BROUGHT TO VET AND I PICKED HER UP AND TOOK HER TO A LARGE HOUSE, 2 PEOPLE AND ANOTHER CAT.  SHE TESTED POSITIVE.  sHE HAD ALWAYS BEEN NEGATIVE.  i BELIEVE STRESS CAN CAUSE A CAT TO BECOME POSITIVE.  i HAVE HAD HER NOW FOR 5 YEARS LIVING AT TIMES WITH 7 NEGATIVES.  THEY ALL EAT AND DRINK FROM THE SAME BOWLS, SLEEP WHEREVER THEY WANT, WRESTLE AND PLAY.  EVERYONE IS HEALTHY.  THE ONES THAT HAVE DIED WERE 18 OR 19 OR 20 AND OLD AGE DID THEM IN.