[Felvtalk] Coco update

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:12:35 CDT 2015

We got Coco bathed with Dawn water and all the nasty flea dirt off of her.
She still has a few live fleas crawling on her even with the Seresto collar
but nothing like they were before.  We have her in an upstairs bathroom
with A/D.  Last night she ate half a can of Friskees on her own.  I am
going to clean up her room while she is in the other room and put her
clean bedding back in - I washed it in hot water to kill flea eggs.

Her ears are dirty,  need to see if it is infection or mites. It isn't
crunchy like mites tend to be so maybe infection.  Lots of waxy residue.
Looks like what my heart kitty Missy used to get near the end of her life.

Thanks to whoever recommended Little City Dogs, I ordered 2 packages of
Lufenuron and one of Nitenpyram.  I am declaring WAR on these fleas..