[Felvtalk] Moe update

one23disco at aol.com one23disco at aol.com
Thu May 29 12:14:44 CDT 2014

Thank you everyone who responded both on and off list!!!
Moe is more himself today (more playful).
Marsha, he is not dehydrated, and his color is normal (eyes) although it is hard to tell on his gums as he is a mostly black tuxedo
and his gums are a dark color (normal for him).
Our vet does have Saturday hours, and is open for a short while on Sunday too, so an ER vet hospital (and their crazy bills) are a little bit less of a problem.  But I would not hesitate to take him in if I though there was reason.
So. I'll be watching his very very closely today (vet is off) before deciding about tomorrow.
Thank goodness for pill pockets and his treats!  I make a sandwich of them.
leslie & Moe