[Felvtalk] Moe update

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Thu May 29 13:40:25 CDT 2014

Good to hear that Moe feels playful today.  Hopefully it was just a
passing thing.

Earlier this year, I rushed one FeLV *negative* cat to the vet because
he had diarrhea with blood mucous.  He turns 15 this year.  All his
blood numbers came out fine, vet sent him home with an antibiotic, and
pro/pre-biotics.  His very next poop (before anything could have had a
chance to take effect) was completely normal.  Then I remembered he had
eaten a lot of treats the day before.  I put some Temptations down for
everyone, but I think he hogged more than his fair share.  Unusual for
him, because he is usually a picky and slow eater.   It was just too
much for his sensitive digestive system to deal with.  He has been fine
since.

Marsha