[Felvtalk] My Moe

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Thu May 29 01:41:37 CDT 2014

Re-routing this back to the list, since the reply was sent to me
privately, but is meant for Leslie and Moe.   However, I personally
would avoid completely raw meat for a FeLV+ cat due to the virus
compromising the immune system.  On the other hand, my Harley sometimes
catches his own snacks that find their way into the garage.  I guess
that's about as raw as it gets.  I put Profender on him to prevent worms.

Marsha