[Felvtalk] Peanut

one23disco at aol.com one23disco at aol.com
Thu May 15 12:17:35 CDT 2014

I am so very, very sorry for your loss.  We always wait for a miracle - all of us.  I am glad he is at peace and with his siblings.

Leslie & the furballs

Thank you for removing my personal information before forwarding to others.
Step 1: Click the Forward button:
Step 2: Drag your mouse across any names and addresses from previous forwards to highlight them:
Step 3:Hit the Delete Key:
And that is all there is to it! Unfortunately, many people do not carry out this very quick and simple procedure, thereby indirectly contributing to the growing problem of spam. To further protect the privacy of your friends and family, you should also use Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) when forwarding an email to multiple recipients