[Felvtalk] LTCI

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Fri May 9 16:28:55 CDT 2014

Re:  LTCI (Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator)

I have called 2 vet offices today that the manufacturer's website say
are using this drug.  One office used it only once in 2010, for a series
of 10 shots on a cat.  The person who answered the phone thought the cat
might still be alive, but wasn't really sure.  The other office said
they had tried it a few years ago, but had none on hand, didn't sound
like they planned on it unless someone specifically requested it.  I
tried the Pearl website (a spinoff of JustAnswer), and for $28, got a
very generic "I haven't had much success with it, but heard that others
have", from a veterinarian on there.

Anybody else using it, or know of anyone having success with it?  Or the
opposite?

Marsha