[Felvtalk] resending: ?prices for raltegravir and generic Truvada?

Lorraine Johnston johnston1110 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 12:37:37 CST 2019

Thank you, good points.  In my state, the compounding pharmacies were (last time I checked-2014) allowed to use drugs the customer brings in, but it does require an rx saying what strength to produce, etc. I guess my vet could have rx’ed it directly to the pharmacy.

- Lorraine

"Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine."  - Alan Turing