[Felvtalk] resending: ?prices for raltegravir and generic Truvada?

Pam Doore thyme2sail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:32:45 CST 2019

Yes that is worth a try if your pharmacist will do that.  NYS requires a
script for compounding and they don't compound anything we bring into them
i.e. cat is given pills, cat won't take pills, they can't compound those
pills into something they will take, they need a script from vet and then
will get all ingredients and compound to a liquid, trans-dermal, etc.

*Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me,
Christ beneath me, Christ above me. — **St. Patrick*