[Felvtalk] Spice

judith cook jmassello at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:06:48 CDT 2018

I am elated!  My vet just called wanting to know the tel.# of Diamondback Drugs and wanting to verify that the Winstrol comes in tablets that can be used in 1mg doses.  I had assumed that this was the case - am I right?  She had called her regular drug supplier who only had it in 25mg tablets.  Anyway, gave her the tel. #.  Spice is already on doxycyline (for 2 days) but not prednizone.  I am so encouraged that my vet is receptive to this treatment.  I suppose because…. well, might as well try it.  Please advise, and thank you all!Judy