[Felvtalk] Spice

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Sat Jun 16 18:34:49 CDT 2018

Sorry – I should have answered about the duration of treatment too. No, she wouldn’t be on it forever. Monitor the blood work until the anemia is REALLY gone and monitor the blood work after you wean her off the Winstrol. Prepare to put her back on until she stabilizes. Expect an increase in liver function enzymes, but as far as my experience goes, the rise is temporary and the enzymes go back to normal once the Winstrol is discontinued.

The duration of time of treatment really just depends on how long it takes for the anemia to resolve, and the red cell indices to remain within the normal reference ranges in a stable fashion.

Amani