[Felvtalk] Pam, Sandy et all

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Mon Feb 26 13:35:00 CST 2018

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PERPHERIAL T CELL CANCER IN 2000, HAD 10 CATS, 4 WITH LEUKEMIA.  TREATMENTS  DID NOT WORK, BUT WENT INTO REMISSION 1 YEAR LATER.  NEITHER THE CATS OR I SUFFERED.  THE FELV CATS DIED OF OLD AGE AND AT 77 I AM STILL AROUND DESPITE DIABETES AND AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT. SO I WOULD SAY NEITHER DISEASE HURTS THE OTHER.  I CLEANED THE LITER BOXES, FED AND SLEPT WITH MY CATS.