[Felvtalk] FW: Stargate?

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Thu Nov 2 17:58:29 CDT 2017

Sandy

I cannot tell you how happy your post, below, makes me. Much of what is in the Drs. Fosters & Smith website, sounds like it was taken from my hundreds of posts, verbatim. I feel a little vindicated, because most of this stuff I worked out on my own by observation, lab testing, researching etc. My hypotheses were just that. Seeing this stuff posted, and looking like it came from an interview with me, helps me to stop wondering at times if I am just plain crazy, since no one else seemed to know or understand this stuff – especially the vets.

I didn’t know of the second anabolic steroid – nandrolone. I have no idea if it is as good as the Winstrol, but it would be nice if there were additional options rather than just Winstrol.

A couple of things though. Dogs have had good responses to Winstrol as well, but they suffer far more from the side-effects than cats do. Also, Winstrol has very little of the androgenic side-effects, like virilisation – even in human athletes. Winstrol is considered pretty safe in that regard.

As I am mentioned as recently as my post today though, Winstrol is very good for a whole lot of conditions. It’s ability to regenerate bone marrow and get red cell, white cell and platelet production increased, is what makes it very helpful in treating FeLV cats. But it has applications in many, many conditions where cats (and dogs, and sheep and horses – studies show), are run-down, ill, ailing, not eating, wasting away, etc.

Boy, does it feel good to know that I am not alone, crying in the wilderness about this stuff!

Amani