[Felvtalk] an experiment

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Thu Nov 2 16:41:34 CDT 2017

After imploring all of you to delete redundant posts before posting your
notes to the group, I noticed that my last two posts ( where I DID this)
STILL had all the redundant posts included in the post.....

I tend to use REPLY all when responding...and, in turn, seeing my post
twice.  This time I am deleting ALL other posts and simply hitting
reply...   If it posts to the group with all the other redundant posts
I'll have to ask the advice of the list owner to see if there is an
answer.... perhaps it does not bother others as much as it bothers me to
have to sift through 20 other messages for the new ones.... so, after
this I'll desist  : )