[Felvtalk] Stargate and Microbo

marlene melpignano marlmel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:30:14 CDT 2017

Dear all,
I went to France today, to an oncologic clinic, although I was very uncertain on what's better for my cat. But I think Microbo deserves a proper diagnosis in case there is still hope for treatments.
The French vet explained me that he would not suffer for the exam of his bone marrow since they use anesthesia and morphine, and actually he seems fine now, even better than yesterday, he was hungry once back home.

The vet thinks that despite the cortisone Microbo has taken, they can find what's wrong with him. He also thinks that Microbo has neither leukemia nor lymphoma. He thinks of something else related to the bone marrow and in one case out of three it would be treatable. The other two scenarios would lead to leukemia in any case.

He knew nothing about Winstrol/stargate but wanted all the articles I had. It seems that in France they rather use nandrolone.

In one week we will have the result and in the meanwhile I should also get the stargate.
I found Sandy's article very interesting and saying the truth: it's not miraculous, but worth trying it when there is nothing we can loose.
Now I feel better, since everything I could do has been done, including driving alone back and forth to France for almost 4 hours... but my kitty deserves this and even more.

Thanks for being there.
Kisses
M&M