[Felvtalk] Knowing the " whys" of Win/Pred/Doxy

Jennifer Olson j13w0lson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:19:00 CST 2017

Alright-  Figaro just pee'd on my bed right- next to me- after I cleaned
box (and then his paws because he made loose poop & got litter ETC on the
bed) caught him in the act. He hasn't been neutered yet. I threw my bedding
into washer, sprayed bed with "Nature's Miracle- No Spray" & resolved I am
NOT remaking bed...
I can hear him crying, like he does when I AM there trying to go to sleep.
Overnight is the biggest lump of time I can be with him so he isn't
COMPLETELY isolated, alone.... I hate this.
Do I just go to bed now upstairs, or TRY to lay in a dry spot with new
blankets?????
='~{