[Felvtalk] Destiny..

ROBERT CHAPEL bchapel at optonline.net
Sun Jun 25 08:54:38 CDT 2017

Marilyn...
So Sorry to  hear about Destiny... was afraid it was something like this
when it was discovered  that she was FeLV+....  My Current Cat (
Gilbert) is suffering much the same fate ( apart from the FeLV)... I am
keeping him on Prednisolone to keep the tumor in check for as long as we
can... and just last week he developed what appeared to be a sinus
infection ( though none of his exudate is purulent at this point) In his
case the tumor makes it impossible to _ close_ one of his eyes all the
way( so I give him drops several times a day to keep some moisture on
the eyeball....  We'll put him down at the point that he stops eating or
appears to be in severe pain... neither has happened as yet...  I will
miss him terribly... he is one of the nicest cats I have ever met...
Appears we have all been very fortunate to have beautiful kitties with
terrific personalities in our care and equally unfortunate in losing
them SO far before their reasonable time.... Your girl sounds like she
was a sweetie.....  I am sorry...
Bob