[Felvtalk] FW: Continued Improvement for Bogey on Stanzolol

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Mon Oct 3 21:52:03 CDT 2016

I will go for that!!!!!!!!!!!
It is the same for human doctors, they are perfectly willing to prescriba a medication that lawyers are already sing but refuse to try a homepatic medicine or accupuncture.  Insurance companies are just as bad.  If I ever have to go to hospital again, I am going to pack a bag of my creams, ginger, turmeric, cinammon and garlic.  Won't tel them what they are and take them on the sly.  Also, don't go to a hospital that is adding on floors.  You get jack hammers going all day and then when you have problems relaxing, offer a pill to relax you.  If you say you have any pain, thay try to chuck morphine down you .  Then you get addicted.  My Arnica cream does the job with NO SIDE EFFECTS.  mY GINGER, TURMERIC GARLIC, ETC. KEEPS INFECTIONS AT BAY AND NO SIDE EFFECTS.