[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Christine Dundas christinedundas at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:15:58 CDT 2016

When a beloved pet companion passed, I went to the Pet Bereavement group in
my local humane society.  It helped.  One thing I do remember, was the
group facilitator saying that the ability to bond with a pet is a gift.
Not everyone is fortunate enough to have that gift.  Sometimes, I wish I
didn't.  But most times I'm glad I do.

Christine