[Felvtalk] Winstrol

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Thu May 19 10:56:35 CDT 2016

Sandy, I don't plan on seeing him again, except maybe when I am up to
it, to tell him how I felt.  I did write a review in HealthGrades on
him.  The one other person gave him 5 stars.  I keep a journal for each
of my cats (I use Microsoft OneNote), writing down cute things they did,
or interactions with other cats.  And when I am caring for a cat that is
ill, the journaling is daily...what they ate, when they ate, how they
seem to be feeling, physical activity, etc.  Noelle has her final
appointment late this afternoon, near the end of the vet's day so we can
have an unhurried time, not squeezed between. She is laying on the bed
behind me right now.

I named my Noelle because I got her in December.  She was eating food at
the colony I cared for.  A little friendlier than normal feral, but I
don't think she'd ever lived indoors before, and when she was spayed,
the vet noted she had previously been pregnant. Possibly she had been a
barn cat, since I lived at the edge of town adjacent to two farms.  No
one claimed her.  She is probably related to several of my other cats,
including FeLV+ Milkdud, who passed away 2 years ago around this time.
Noelle tested negative for FeLV twice.  She was the first of the colony
that I took in. She is a calico, large patches of gray and orange tabby
over white.

Marsha