[Felvtalk] Ardy please don't think I am crazy!

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Fri May 13 10:12:06 CDT 2016

I BELIEVE!  When my mother was in hospital close to death I was with her and something cold touched my shoulder.  Mom felt it also.  Looked up and my grandmother was stnding at foot of the bed reaching out to her.  Then someone took hold of her and said not now.  Grandma dissappeared and mom got well.  I have had several dreams like this and all came to pass.