[Felvtalk] Ardy please don't think I am crazy!

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Fri May 13 09:28:52 CDT 2016

Hi Ardy,

I have been thinking about you a lot, and wanted to share something with
you, even at the risk of you and everyone else thinking I am crazy.

Many years ago my Mom lost her golden retriever Buffy. She had a really
rough time with it. One day she called me and told me she had a dream the
night before, and Buffy came to her, she was young and healthy and had her
happy golden face on. She didn’t say anything, I guess because dogs can’t
talk. But Mom felt she was trying to tell her that she was ok now, and
happy and not to worry or be sad. I didn’t really know what to think about
her dream, but was grateful it made her feel better.

My Grandma passed away several years ago, and Mom was going through all of
the very strong emotions we feel when having to endure such a loss.  A few
days after she passed my Mom was in her car getting ready to leave the
house and she remembered she had wanted to water her plants. While she was
in her back yard a big beautiful butterfly came along and was following her
along and landing nearby her. It continued to do this for quite some time.
She took a picture and sent it to me and told me she knew it was strange
but she had a strong feeling it had something to do with Grandma. We later
read somewhere that butterflies can be used as spiritual messengers.

About a year ago, my very good friends Mother in law passed away. He told
me, you know it is really weird Rachel, we were out in the garden and there
were so many butterflies today. The Mother in law had loved butterflies and
had pictures of them in her room. He told me they thought it was really
beautiful and made them think of her. So I told him about mom and her
butterfly and what we had read, and we were both like…hmmmm.

So even though everyone might think I am crazy, I hope we all are lucky
enough to get a sign or message that makes us feel more at peace.  I can
just imagine Tigger, with all of the mischief you told us he got into,
running around and having the time of his life, and not having time yet to
send a message.