[Felvtalk] Tiffany

Rachel Dagner rdagner at novahrc.com
Thu May 12 12:19:28 CDT 2016

Sorry that Tiffany isn’t doing well, so sad, and scary I know. Yes, they
can live awhile and some for a long time. I looked up Epogen (because I
never heard of it).

EPOGEN® is a prescription medicine used to treat a lower than normal number
of red blood cells (anemia) caused by chronic kidney disease in patients on
dialysis to reduce or avoid the need for red blood cell transfusions.

As Armani says, if you can find the Winstrol that is for sure worth a shot
as we have seen positive results.

NVH Tripsy is natural remedy if you want to add something like that. There
are a lot of people who say it has really helped with their kitties very
serious kidneys and urinary problems, so maybe, I am not an expert on
anemia, but it says it has to do with the kidneys...?  My kitty takes it in
hopes of preventing struvite crystals.

Whatever you decide to do, I will pray that little Tiffany hangs in there
and starts feeling better soon. Please keep us updated.

Rachel