[Felvtalk] feline leuk

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 21:06:48 CDT 2016

Many times a "slight positive" is a test that isn't correctly read.  I
can't say it is all the time.  I had a kitty who tested "slight positive"
who came up negative on retest.  No way would I separate the babies, if she
is positive and they are going to be infected they're likely already
infected.  Just my opinion.