[Felvtalk] Part 1 of Tigger update

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu Apr 28 08:01:57 CDT 2016

Hi Jane,

I haven't received any emails from the FeLV group either for a while. I am
happy to report that Tigger is doing better than expected. I started him on
Winstrol when it was "almost too late". I'm afraid my vets did some
bloodwork, at my request, but didn't really explain the results to me. By
the time they told me what the results meant, briefly, he was almost
literally flat-lining as far as cell numbers. Some values were so low, they
were not detectable by their equipment. It was at that point that I
contacted Amani Oakley whom I met through this FeLV chat group and asked her
if she thought now was a good time to start Tigger on Winstrol. She said
yes, as you may have expected :).

Ardy