[Felvtalk] FeLV Facebook support group

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu Apr 28 08:00:53 CDT 2016

Thanks Katherine ---- I will look into it.

Ardy

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-bounces at felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Katherine K.
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 7:34 AM
To: felvtalk at felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] FeLV Facebook support group

I think this has been mentioned before on the list, because I believe that is how I found out about it, but I'm a member of the "Owners of FeLV/FIV Cats" Facebook group and it's very active.

You have to have a Facebook account to join, and it's a closed group so you have to request to join the group. But I like the privacy of a closed group. My other Facebook friends can't see my cat conversations, and I know I'm with folks who understand what it's like to live with a FeLV kitty.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/26073442228/

Katherine