[Felvtalk] Merlin has gone to the bridge

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Mon Sep 28 23:45:48 CDT 2015

My Annie is positive, age 8 and she gets regular check ups because she is positive.  I have not checked for FELV since her first year with me (4) because she lost her person due to cancer, was locked up in a small trailer for 3 weeks, shoved into a box for the trip to the vet and then in a carrier smelling of other cats for the trip to my house where she had to get used to NOT being an only cat and getting used to new humans.  I think that flipped into FELV since she had not tested positive before that.
The only other positive I had was a feral, had her tail bit off by a raccoon, that I think may have thrown her into positive.