[Felvtalk] Very worried about Merlin

Kelley S moonvine at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 03:10:27 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Merlin has stopped eating his wet food.  I had noticed more and more food
remaining in the FELV cat room and watched him carefully tonight.  He is
also not grooming.  He DID pass a normal amount of stool (which I guess
means he has been eating something), unfortunately he passed the stool on
his blankie and then lay down right there.  I am going to try to get him
into the vet in the am, but it is Saturday and I know he will be busy.  If
he can't work me in I am going to at least try to get some AD and see if I
can syringe feed it to him.

Kelley