[Felvtalk] How is everyone doing?

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Thu Sep 24 10:13:10 CDT 2015

Brock is doing well.  No FeLV symptoms at this time, stable with his
restrictive cardiomyopathy (5 heart meds, 2 supplements).  He will get
his next checkup next week.
I was sweeping and found one of Harley's favorite toys, which made me
cry.  Harley passed on May 15 of this year of cancer in the ear/jaw
region.  I think Brock was a little annoyed that I removed the cot
(canvas was separating from frame, threatening to drop me onto the
floor!), and replaced it with the zero-g lounger, moved from elsewhere.
He likes his routine of playing/grooming/snoozing on the cot next to
me.  He likes lounger time too, BUT!  Maybe I should just get a rollaway
bed for him.  Us.  LOL.

Marsha