[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol(R))

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed Oct 28 10:17:41 CDT 2015

I got some venison and duck of some brand that was new to me.  The
venison was a big hit for a few days because it was such a novelty.  Now
none of the cats will eat it.  So, I'm saving it for later, when it
might be "new" again. LOL.  Pilling is extremely difficult with
Peaches.  She will jerk her head if she can, but the movement INSIDE her
mouth, especially with her tongue is pretty amazing no matter how
"still" I hold the rest of her.

Marsha