[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol(R))

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Wed Oct 28 10:05:15 CDT 2015

Cats are so picky about their food.  I had gotten Blue Buffalo's weight control which is chicken .  They look at it like I was trying to poison them so had to get Rabbit and Duck which are their favorites.  Mixed them in with the chicken and they picked out the rabbit and duck and left the chicken.  They have the same reaction to salmon, love tuna and if I get them a can of mackeral which smells, they love it.  I have found it is best to just get a good drip and pill them and then hold them until they swallow.