[Felvtalk] Stanozolol (Winstrol(R))

Amani Oakley aoakley at oakleylegal.com
Tue Oct 20 13:17:49 CDT 2015

Maya

I don’t think that the fever would last that long, but the appetite depression isn’t just about the fever. With Zander, it was a slow climb back, with me having to sit with him at least two times a day in a separate room while I encouraged him to eat. It took a while before his appetite was robust again. Winstrol again is prescribed specifically for that very thing – as an appetite stimulant. This is why I am so fixated on this stuff. It helps them feel better, it builds up their strength and muscles, it improves their appetites, it is used in chronic anemia to increase red cell production . . .  I know I sound like one of those infomercials but the stuff is like it’s weight in gold to me. And the down side is a chance of liver damage which I have never seen in any of my cats, and if your cat is dying from an incurable disease, then what is the point of being cautious about his liver anyway??

The food you are giving him is fine. I like the baby food because it is easy for them to digest and they tend to like it and it is easy to syringe, but A/D is obviously great for all those reasons as well.

Amani