[Felvtalk] My Moe

one23disco at aol.com one23disco at aol.com
Wed May 28 19:25:05 CDT 2014

Moe is a 3 year old felv+ boy, who has been confirmed positive on both the IFA and Elisa tests.

For the last day or so he just seems quiet - a little off.  Since he sneezed a few times, I started him on some amoxi-tabs.

Would it make sense to give him a few more days on the antibiotics and see if he gets his energy back?

My vet will be back in the office on Friday, so I could take him in for a blood test, but he is NOT a good patient and gets extremely stressed, which can't be good for him either.  If we do take him in, I know to run a full panel, but is there anything extra or special I should ask for?

I'm wondering if I should start some b-vitamins on the can't hurt/might help theory.

He has been with use since he was about 2 months old, and I love this little guy desperately.

thank you,
Leslie & Moe