[Felvtalk] My Moe

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Wed May 28 20:18:05 CDT 2014

Hi Leslie,

Get Moe to the vet as soon as possible, unless he's feeling better
tomorrow.  If he seems kind of iffy, get him in before the weekend.
Nothing sucks more than waiting the whole weekend until Monday when you
have a sick pet.  Except maybe for the bill you get ON the weekend if
you have the option of going to a 24x7 hospital.   In the meantime, make
sure he is eating, check to see how his stool looks, urine output, and
check his gums to see if they are either pale or yellowish.  Pull up on
his scruff to see if it snaps back to place right away (if not, maybe
dehydrated). If his gums are not a normal pink, or if he seems
dehydrated, I wouldn't wait until Friday.

Marsha