[Felvtalk] Peanut

Katherine K. kathstix at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:52:09 CDT 2014

Is anyone out there? I visited felineleukemia.org and saw a message that
the mailing list had been lost in a transfer. Hope people see the message
and sign back up.

My 1 year old Peanut (FeLV+) went to the vet for labored breathing. X-ray
showed his lymph nodes are enlarged and pushing against his lungs. He seems
happy otherwise so we are just enjoying the time we have left with him.
Please keep him in your thoughts. We lost his also-positive sister a couple
months ago. He's a little ray of sunshine (orange/white tabby). Nice and
sturdy, already 10.5 pounds, so we thought we'd have him around for much
longer. :(