[Felvtalk] Popcorn

Ben Bot tarosic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 03:21:55 CDT 2014

I'm new to this list, so hello.
Popcorn spent most of yesterday at the veterinarian office, after decidedly
bad news during his latest appointment.
He's lost 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks, and his breathing had become labored,
after an attempt to treat what was believed to be an upper respiratory
infection with antibiotics.
All the issues that he's been taken in for over the course of the year that
he's been a member of our family suddenly make sense.
We're currently waiting for the results of the fluid in his lungs to
confirm lymphoma.
I've isolated him from Liberty, as she became aggressive towards him on his
return from the vet, and it's clear he doesn't have the energy to deal with
her at this point.
He is on prednisone and antibiotics to reduce the discomfort of his last
days with us.
His pigeon coo and biscuit-making ability will be missed.

Ben