[Felvtalk] Thymus gland & FeLV

dlgegg at windstream.net dlgegg at windstream.net
Sun Jun 8 15:03:38 CDT 2014

Really interesting, think I will get this info to my vet, although I am now relying less on him since he seems to keep missing important yet vital things in treating my cats.  I don't know if he is just getting tired of it all, maybe just does not care as much anymore.  He missed severe constipation in Casey until it was so bad she died.  She had cancer, but it was responding to the tonic and she was eating much better.  I now know how to check for constipation and drive my last 4 cats crazy, checking them.    Missed urinary tract infection in 2 others, he and an ER vet  .  I think we all need to educate ourselves on the "simple yet obvious" problems so we can recognize and treat them ourselves.  That is my soapbox  speech  for the week.