[Felvtalk] Interferon Alpha,

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Tue Jun 3 14:46:46 CDT 2014

Hi Jetty,

Virbagen Omega is recombinant feline interferon, a much better choice
than human interferon.  Somewhat expensive, I think.  A 5-pack of 10MU
is approximately 430 Euros from Abbeyvet exporter in the UK.  Here is a
link to the exporter.  Only a veterinarian can place the order, but you
can make an account just to look at their catalogue.

https://www.abbeyvet-export.co.uk/

Note:  I have not yet tried Virbagen Omega or this exporter, but am
planning on it after research I have done.  I am also looking at some
other possibilities, but this seems to be the best choice, especially
since Harley is showing signs of mild stomatitis, and I found an article
written by a veterinary dentist that has used this product (see page 10):

http://www.dentistvet.com/docs/Gingivostomatitis-Veterinary-InfoApr2012.pdf

Marsha