[Felvtalk] Vaccinations

Marsha martia at lynxe.com
Sat Aug 16 07:17:39 CDT 2014

Good point about giving vaccines on intake.  It is not effective to
protect other cats, or the ones being vaccinated.

I have boarded at a veterinarian's office a few times in the past, when
I had fewer cats.  And once in the distant past at a pet store that had
a boarding room (no dogs).  I do not intend on ever boarding again,
because it is just too stressful for cats, especially if the facility
also boards dogs.  The vet's office even gave my cats one of the exam
rooms all for themselves.  I checked in every day on my trip, and they
told me verbally the cats were doing great, but I made them send
pictures, and my cats looked very unhappy.

Marsha