[Felvtalk] Bogey's Progress

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 12 21:44:06 CST 2020

Sooooo happy to hear this Sherri. Very hard to take some of those vet
comments so it must have felt wonderful to send a healthy picture and good
report. Continued Best for you and Bogey!!  She's lucky she has you! At the
moment, all my strays are healthy and FELV-free, and I still miss my Tigger
who passed from FELV in 2016. Had I been able to get going on the Winstrol,
Prednisolone, Doxy regimen sooner, I'm convinced he would still be with us.

Ardy Robertson