[Felvtalk] Winstrol (Stanozolol)

Ardy Robertson ardyr at centurytel.net
Thu Aug 6 21:55:12 CDT 2020

Hi Maribel - When my beloved kitty Tigger had feline leukemia, I had a very difficult time getting Winstrol anywhere. I finally found a "compounding pharmacy" in Arizona, called Diamondback Drugs. I believe it is called Wedgewood Pharmacy now. Here is a link to their website - https://www.wedgewoodpharmacy.com/about-us/arizona-location.html

They are located at 7631 East Indian School Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 and their phone is 800-331-8272. They list their hours as Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. I found them extremely helpful and they had Winstrol in different forms and flavors. I chose the liquid in salmon flavor because it was easier to give Tigg liquid than pills. They also shipped overnight and even called later to see how my cat was doing! Amani can give you the details of the regimen she used to treat her Zander with great success. Best of luck to you and Amy!!

Thank you,

Ardy Robertson

Osseo  WI  54758