[Felvtalk] Price of FeLV viral-load test (Scanelis, France)

Lorraine Johnston johnston1110 at comcast.net
Fri May 3 16:23:22 CDT 2019

Hi, dlgegg,

The FeLV viral-load test was USD $98, but friends have quoted a charge of USD $109, so I guess it goes up and down a little with the exchange rate for the Euro.

My vet paid for the overseas shipping (via USPS) and passed that cost along to me, as I expected. The shipping charge was $100, but it’s very likely that my vet added a handling charge to that, so your vet might charge less (or more).  Scanelis is in the south of France, in Colomiers, a suburb of Toulouse.

I can send you via private email the form that Scanelis would expect to receive along with the blood.

Best regards,

- Lorraine

Question,  is this expensive?  If so will start saving just in case I ever need it.