[Felvtalk] Rescued kitten felv +

Lorraine Johnston johnston1110 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 19:25:35 CDT 2019

Dear Patricia,

I am so sorry about Nori dying. She was a very lucky girl to have had you to help her at the end of her life.

Sadly,

- Lorraine

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yesterday hospital called me saying Nori could come home. I went there after work and, while i waited for prescriptions, she started a seizure.

Vet medicated her so that seizure didn´t complete (diazepam and mannitol).

I stayed with her sometime, talked to her but i felt it was a farewell.

When i arrive at home, vet called me to say Nori had a cardiopulmonary arrest. They reanimated her but it could happen again.

Less then 30 minutes later, they called me again to say Nori had passed away.

As always happens here, when a cat has seizures, brazilian veterinarians says it is fip.

I don´t know what she really had, i am very sorrow for didn´t bring her home on sunday, when she was better. At least, she would have had one more day at home, with sun bath and love.

I want to thank all of you. You were the best support i could find for Nori.

Thank you very much.

Patrícia