[Felvtalk] Rescued kitten felv +

Lorraine Johnston johnston1110 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 7 14:28:02 CDT 2019

Hi, Patricia,

I’ve asked fiv-healthscience members using RetroMad1 for FeLV cats to contact me if it’s okay to pass their email addresses along to you.

In the meantime, this is what fiv-healthscience website manager Joel Kehler has written about RetroMad1:

http://www.fivtherapy.com/fiv_news.htm#RetroMAD1%20(IV)

Best regards,

- Lorraine

"Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine."  - Alan Turing

Hi, Lorraine

Yes, she was and test was negative. But she is receiving doxy for it, anyway.

I´d like the contacts about RetroMad, please! Thank you!

Patrícia