[Felvtalk] Rescued kitten felv +

Patricia Oliveira cinzaeamarelo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 19:53:14 CDT 2019

Hi, Lorraine

Veterinary wants to increase prednisolone to immunosuppressive dose and add
erythropoietin. She thinks it is immune-mediated anemia and not mycoplasma.

Nori is receiving  1,2 mg prednisolone, twice a day. She weighs only 1 kg.

We did x-ray today too. No visible tumor but we found a
possible cardiopathy ("Increased globular-looking heart silhouette").

:(